Written by: Lana Button and Tania Howells
Published by: Kids Can Press
I like the fact of the title because Willow's is in a docrer coler and whispers is in a lighter coler.By:Hanna
My favourite part was when her voice rigld out. By Sara
I did not like a character in this story because Willow was trying to play with a toy and that character took it from her because she whispered.Emma
I liked Willows Whispers because my favourite part was when Willow wasnt the line leader.By: Andrew
I like the book Willow's whispers because I like the illustrations and I like the character Willow.My favourite part was when Willow made a mikerfom because it made her vous loder.By:Hanna
I liked willow's whispers because it was funny when she made a magic microphone because something came out of it.BY CONNOR
I liked willows whispers because willow only could whisperBy;Andrew
I liked this book because I liked the way she made a micerphon with gliter and it was colurful.I liked this book it is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like the fact of the title because Willow's is in a docrer coler and whispers is in a lighter coler.
ReplyDeleteBy:Hanna
My favourite part was when her voice rigld out. By Sara
ReplyDeleteI did not like a character in this story because Willow was trying to play with a toy and that character took it from her because she whispered.
ReplyDeleteEmma
I liked Willows Whispers because my favourite part was when Willow wasnt the line leader.
ReplyDeleteBy: Andrew
I like the book Willow's whispers because I like the illustrations and I like the character Willow.My favourite part was when Willow made a mikerfom because it made her vous loder.
ReplyDeleteBy:Hanna
I liked willow's whispers because it was funny when she made a magic microphone because something came out of it.BY CONNOR
ReplyDeleteI liked willows whispers because willow only
ReplyDeletecould whisper
By;Andrew
I liked this book because I liked the way she made a micerphon with gliter and it was colurful.I liked this book it is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete