C'Mere Boy


Written by: Sharon Jennings and Ashley Spires

Prublished by: Kids Can Press

9 comments:

  1. I liked this book because the dog said foowey when he coud'int go to the park because he did not have a leash because he did not have a boy. and the other funny thing is when the dog smelled the boy's bottum.

    Piper

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found C'mere Boy to be funny and confusing.It was funny when the dog was living in the dog house and he wanted the boy to sleep in his bed and play with his toys.It was confusing because the dog wanted a boy instead of the boy wanting a dog.
    Room 210

    ReplyDelete
  3. I likeed C'Mere Boy because it was a good book for kids. It was funny and confusing because the dog and the boy said " c'mere boy" at the same time. How did you get the idea to write this book? elias

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the book come here boy beacause the boy wants a dog and the dog wants a boy. The dog couldn't find a boy then the boy found the dog and brought the dog back home. Coen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked C'Mere Boy because it was funny and my faverouite part was when the dog wanted a boy and the dog did'nt know that the dog could'nt have a boy but the boy could have a dog. petro

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked C'mere Boy because I liked the part when
    the dog was teaching the trainer to feed him and the mom dog did not let the dog have a boy.
    By: Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like C'mere boy because it is confusing and funny. The part I liked was when the dog wanted a boy and a boy wanted a dog. So the dog asked his mom to get a boy and the boy asked his mom to get a dog. Finally the saw each other and were allowed to become friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this book was funny because the dog wanted a boy and
    it seemed like the boy wanted a dog.

    by victor

    ReplyDelete
  9. cmere boy is funny because the boy sed cmere when the dog was so post to say cmere boy.

    ReplyDelete