My Think-A-Ma Jink


Written by: Dave Whamond

Published by: Owlkids

21 comments:

  1. I liked the story because there were aiote of edvenchers.


    By Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the story because the story was funny.


    By Victor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Think-A-ma-jink because you can go enyeware.Like star wars reveng of the jedI.By Teo and Simone

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this book because it has lots of colour and lots of illustration.
    by:Phylykx and owen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked my think a ma jick because we can go
    eney were even eney kuncherey

    by Michael and Ikenna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked this book because it is veary funny and you can do anything you whant.You can also go to diffrent contreis.

    by Blythe

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked this book because it was funny, and it had silly words in it. It was also very cool because you can go any where you want and you can eat candy. You can also get any products you want.


    Piper Beaty

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I had a think-a-ma-jink I wod ter into a hamster and bite Jeremy.


    By: Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like this book because the illustrations were cool. It was funny.

    By: Keira

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I had a think-a-ma-gink I woid tirn in to a pigy and go to chocolet land and ask for a chokoiet milk shake plus I woild go in a chokolet river.


    By:Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the story because the characters were funny and the think-ama jink.



    By Andrew












    nny and I liked the think-ama jink.



















    funny and I liked the think-a ama jink

    ReplyDelete
  12. I liked this book because it was very silly and you get to go anywhere you want even in space.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked the book think-a-ma-jink because you could get whatever you want. Tizjana

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked Think A Ma Jink because it would be cool because I could travel all over Candy Land. I could meet marshens and swim in the solar system. I would go to the beach and make humungus sand castle and write my name all over it. Then I would go to the C.N. Tower and then I would descover how humans exist. rafeed

    ReplyDelete
  15. I liked My-think-a-ma-jink because it was funny. jayden

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like think ama jink because I would go to 3000 hockey games and I would go to all the Fifa games. I would go to Australia to see my cousins and ride on a kangaroos back. I would eat alot of kitkats and crunches chocolate bar.I would go to Portugal.

    By: Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  17. If I was in that book I would get nailpolish.By Sara

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked this book because it was funny. If I had a think A ma jink I would get a real pokemon.

    by Victor

    ReplyDelete
  19. I liked this book because if i would go to candy land i would eat evrything! all the candy.

    -Nasrin

    ReplyDelete
  20. I liked this book because .If I would have think A ma jink I will discover all over the world.


    -NASRIN

    ReplyDelete
  21. i like this book because you can go wherever you want, whenever you want. like candyland, or princess castle. i wish i had a think-a-ma jink. and, you just dream and it goes where you want.

    ReplyDelete