I liked have I got a book for you! The real reason I liked this book is it was very, very, funny. The book said you rip it you buy it! I liked how he was very excited when he was serious and ready to sell his merchandise. And he had a pile of books and made a house out of the books. He is very creative to sell a lot of books. ROOM 210
We found Al to be hilariously funny especially when he was a fake fortune teller and plugged in the chrystal ball.He tried everything to convince people to buy the book. Al was a slick salesman!
The author of this book convinced me to buy his book fort because it can stay still and not fall down. This was a funny book because the author tried to convince everyone to buy his book.
I liked this book because he was trying to convince you to buy the book when you were reading it and he wanted you to have a lot of the same books just to do other things with them instead of reading them.
I love this story.becuasit is very majtiv!bylucas!
ReplyDeleteI liked this book because it was cool whan he made a book fort. By Taylor.
ReplyDeleteI liked this book because it was cool when he made the book fort. by Taylor
ReplyDeleteI liked have I got a book for you! The real reason I liked this book is it was very, very, funny. The book said you rip it you buy it! I liked how he was very excited when he was serious and ready to sell his merchandise. And he had a pile of books and made a house out of the books. He is very creative to sell a lot of books. ROOM 210
ReplyDeleteWe found Al to be hilariously funny especially when he was a fake fortune teller and plugged in the chrystal ball.He tried everything to convince people to buy the book. Al was a slick
ReplyDeletesalesman!
Room 213
The author of this book convinced me to buy his book fort because it can stay still and not fall down. This was a funny book because the author tried to convince everyone to buy his book.
ReplyDeleteNathan Room 205
I liked this book because he was trying to convince you to buy the book when you were reading it and he wanted you to have a lot of the same books just to do other things with them instead of reading them.
ReplyDeleteBy Marley
I liked the book because it was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!by:simone and owen
ReplyDeleteThis book was funny becuase at the end he sed you rip it you by it.
ReplyDeleteby Victor/Michael
This book was funny because at the end of the book the sales man sed you rip it you by it.
ReplyDeleteThis book was funny.
ReplyDeleteby victor
I like the book becuse I like the illustrtions.
ReplyDeleteBy:Hanna
This book was so funny!By Sara
ReplyDeleteI like the parts about when Al plugged in the wire for the disco ball. I also liked when he said, you riped it you buy it.
ReplyDeleteBy: Michael Room 213
I like the part when he says you rip it you by it is so funy i like it.
ReplyDeleteBy;Michael room 213
I liked this book have i got a book for you.Becuse at the end of the book the book was cut and dont rip the book. by:Nasrin
ReplyDeleteI like the book because I like the illustrations.
ReplyDeleteBy:Hanna
I liked the saylsman he was funny.By:simone
ReplyDeleteHave I Got a Book For You! was funny because Al was a funny salesman.
ReplyDeleteBy lily
I liked this book because it was funny.
ReplyDeleteby victor in room 209
I like the story when the dad went on the trip.
ReplyDeleteBy;Andrew
What I liked about the book was that at the end he says " You brake it you buy it " It was very funny
ReplyDeleteBy: Crystal
From room 213