Violet


Written by: Tania Duprey Stehlik and Vanja Jovanovic

Published by: Second Story Press

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this book. I know exactly how Violet feels about the first day of school and wanting to fit in. We are all wonderfully different and have so much to learn from each other. We can all learn from Violet to be proud of who we are.
    Ms. Davis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the text violet becaus it dos not matter hwo you are in the eath.by:simone

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked the story violet because I think that the other made good word choses and the other aiso made a good mesage.


    By Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked when she went to her different school and they were all different colours even her.

    Victoria Z

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am connected to this book because Violet's parents are the colors blue and red. My parents are black and white and it mixes into a nice color. Also, Violet's parents are blue and red which makes the color purplish violet, which is a nice color. I am tan colour because my parents are black and white.

    By Marley (typed by mom)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like this book because it has lots of illustrations and lot of colurs.

    by:Phylykx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this book because it has lots of illustration and colours.

    by:Phylykx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the book because I like the colers in the text.



    By:Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. i liked violet because violet was
    shy on her first day of school.
    by lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked the book Violet because I liked all the colors of the people in Violets new school. I liked all the pictures and colours in the book.

    By: Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked this becase violet learend how to make purple.





    by keira.

    ReplyDelete