Sometimes I chase and hug my best friends. That is why I really like this book, because I love to give people a hug! This is my favourite blue spruce book.
I thought that this book was good because I hought that it wa funny that he likes to hug trees.My favourite part was when big bear chased the man away.
Sometimes I chase and hug my best friends. That is why I really like this book, because I love to give people a hug! This is my favourite blue spruce book.
ReplyDeleteMyles Brothers
I thought that this book was good because I hought that it wa funny that he likes to hug trees.My favourite part was when big bear chased the man away.
ReplyDeletePetro room 209
I like this book because the author put good illustrations. My favourite picture is when the bear scared a man with a axe.
ReplyDeleteNathan Room 205
I think this book is a book about hugging.By Sara
ReplyDeleteI loved this book because I like to hug things too. This book reminds me of a book named Hug Me by Patti Stren. By Blythe
ReplyDeleteI liked when the bear hugged the tree because it was funny. I also liked the part when the ranger
ReplyDeletecaught the bear hugging trees.
By: Michael Room 213
I like this book because I liked the bear hugging because it was a nice thing to do. Brandon B. Romm 207
ReplyDeleteI liked this book because it was funny because it made me laugh so hard. Christian Room 207
I like the Big Bear Hug book because how the illustrator showed the ranger surprised and running away. Brandon G. Room 207
I liked the part when the bear was hugging all of the animals. Mary-Anne Room 207
I like this book because it is funny when the bear hugs the rabbit.
ReplyDeleteTiffany
i like this story because i like hugging and i loved the illstrashins. i love animais. delilah thursday april 2o11 2o8
ReplyDeleteI liked this book because it was funny.
ReplyDeleteby keira